Saturday, January 22, 2011

Amazingly Accurate (And Fun) Internet Personality Test

Yet another Internet time waster, although this one is fun, informative, and pretty accurate. Give it a try (H/T to Bots for the link)

Draw a Pig and reveal your personality traits.


According to the test:

I am a realist. (I like to think so.)

I believe in tradition, am friendly, and remember dates (Pretty accurate, although I did have our wedding date engraved inside my ring so I wouldn't forget it. Now if I can just remember to check it...)

I am emotional (I try to hide it) and care little for details (Amen to that.)

I am a risk-taker. (I've been married three times, so I must be.)

I am secure (Yes), stubborn (I prefer to think of my self as 'committed and determined'), and stick to my ideals (Yes).

I am a poor listener. (See the above comment. Actually, I think my wife said something like this a while back, but I tuned her out.)

There was also a comment regarding the quality of my sex life, but I omitted that for modesty's sake.

No comments: