Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'll Have What She's Having

Author and sex instructor Nicole Daedone claims that women can learn how to have a four-month orgasm.

Yes, you read that right. This woman claims that she can teach you how to stretch out the Big O from whatever duration you currently experience to four long, bliss-filled months.

I don't know about you, but my wife has other things to do. She can't afford to go 'on vacation' for four months.

Part of the answer, of course, is in the definition of orgasm.
In Daedone’s world, however, women can experience a four-month orgasm through the applied practice of ‘orgasmic meditation’, or OM, which allows them to live in a continually aroused state that helps them embrace all areas of their life with sensuality and vigour.

‘It’s a way that any man can bring out the orgasm in any woman, in just 15 minutes.’
A fifteen minute investment that has a four-month payoff?!? I wish I could get that rate of return on my financial investments.

Would one of you out there please try it and let me know how it works out for you?


Meg Ryan in the infamous scene from When Harry Met Sally

2 comments:

JT said...

I'd be willing to try it but I don't think I could afford the cigarettes.

Anonymous said...

Mental masturbation is nothing new.

Liberals have been practicing it for decades.