Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Headed For The Last Roundup

I take great pride in being a Texan. I could write volumes explaining why being from Texas makes us special, but I'll save that for a later date. For now I'll just note that this is merely one example of having a Texas state of mind.
Last Rodeo Caskets capture the true spirit of the West and serve as a timeless tribute to the Cowboys, Cowgirls, Native Americans, Cattle Kings, Oil Barons, and Pioneers of the West. Handcrafted in solid wood with intricate detail and only the best quality materials.

Last Rodeo Casket Co. offers the ultimate in handcrafted Western and Southwest solid wood caskets. Made from solid American Alder wood, hand-forged custom hardware, and hand-tooled leather and fringe. Last Rodeo Caskets are individually built and handcrafted.
For all you cattle barons out thee, we have the Cattle King model.


And for you cowgirls, there's the stylish Lady of the West version.


Alright, buckaroos, let's saddle up and ride off into the sunset...


5 comments:

Old NFO said...

Not too shabby :-)

CenTexTim said...

Bury me with my boots on...

Pascvaks said...

Ya' didn't come across somethin' for a rhinestone kind'a cowboy did ya'? Not askin' fer myself, understand;-)

Toejam said...

How's about a pink velvet lined coffin with phallic shaped handles, Pascvaks?

Pascvaks said...

@Toejam - Nahhhh... he never liked that "California-Look", Mexican rhinestones will be fine. But you did give me an idea about the tombstone, thanks?