Friday, September 21, 2012

Run It Up The Flagpole

The obama campaign has come out with a new logo. It's basically a bastardized merge of the old obama logo and the U.S. flag.

It didn't take long for the good guys to respond. (from The People's Cube)




Here's one from iOwnTheWorld that gets right to the point.




Stilton Jarlsberg of Hope n' Change fame strikes a more somber tone, damning obama and his flunkies with a sad parallel to recent tragic events.



My observation is that the colors in the obama flag are faded - just like our hopes and dreams during his administration.

If it wasn't for the fact that the money would go to obama's re-election campaign, I'd buy several of the damn things and burn them...





3 comments:

Pascvaks said...

From now on I just won't be able to go to the obamatory without being reminded of this era in yellow stupidity and hellacious waste. Standing or sitting, I'll be seeing and smelling "O". Well, hell! At least I'll be able to flush it at will; it won't sit there doing nothing, day in and day out, for four years making life a pure hell. In fact, excuse me, I have to take an "O"... flush... flush... flush... ahhhhhhhh...

Old NFO said...

I think they'd make good blogshoot targets...

CenTexTim said...

Pascvks and NFO - you're both right on.