Monday, October 22, 2012

Prediction For Tonight's Debate

I realize that electing the leader of the free world is a big deal, but at this point the debates have pretty much degenerated to this:


Still, I hope Mitt kicks obama's skinny little butt, regardless of how much the debates have morphed from meaningful exchanges to political theater.

There is, however, at least one way to make the debates more watchable.



Of course, the impartial media moderators would probably object to that change.



Finally, here's a short civics lesson. It's an updated version of what we learned in school about the three branches of government.


4 comments:

Old NFO said...

I'm going to resort to my 'option' that I exercised for the last debate... Go get a beer and ignore it...

CenTexTim said...

I like the way you think. Change "a beer" to "beers" and I'm with you...

Pascvaks said...

Get rid of the moderators, go to Gilley's Honky Tonk Saloon, tank up, ride the bulls.

CenTexTim said...

Pascvaks, I still have an old t-shirt that I got from Gilley's back in the late 1980s. Of course, it's shrunk quite a bit over time...