Thursday, March 14, 2013

I Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself

I'm supposed to be on Spring Break, but I've been seriously busy this week.

How busy, you ask?

I’m busier than mustard trying to ketchup.
I’m busier than a one-armed man hanging wall paper.
I’m busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest.
I’m busier than a one-toothed man in a corn-on-the-cob eating contest.
I’m busier than a one-armed monkey with two peckers.
I’m busier than a one-legged grass hopper in a jumping contest.
I’m busier than a one-eyed cat watching two mouse holes.
I’m busier than a centipede at a toe counting contest.
I’m busier than a mosquito at a nudist colony.
I’m busier than a cobra at a mongoose convention.

But I'm not too busy to pass on a few words of wisdom to you.

The Universal Obama Solution
Whatever the problem is, Obama’s solution is to take things away from the American people.

Budget cutbacks? Take away whatever hurts the American people most.

Take away their guns, their Bill of Rights, their car, their coal, make them turn the thermostat down and tell them what and how much they are allowed to eat.

Reagan’s core philosophy was growth and freedom. Obama’s core philosophy is to take control away from the peasants, and put himself control of everything

When he said “bitter people who cling to guns and religion” it was pretty obvious where he was coming from. The only reason to cling to anything is because someone is trying to take it away from you. That person is Barack Obama.
 There's a lot of truth in those few lines...


3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep, good point there...

Old NFO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CenTexTim said...

NFO - all the credit goes to the content creators, not me.

Bear - you definitely got that "ruining" part right.