Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Life Is Still Pretty Darn Good

With all the scandals and other bad news we've been subjected to lately, I felt in need of something positive and uplifting. Thankfully, I found it.

Bacon Dogs Are Here! Thanks, Oscar Mayer
Oscar Mayer on Monday introduced five new hot dogs, one of which has bacon cooked right into it.
Bacon lovers were overjoyed.
Count me among them.

The new dogs won't be available until just before the Memorial Day weekend, but my mouth is already salivating.

4 comments:

Toejam said...

Where can I buy those "bacon-dogs"?

(HEH)

The local mosque is having a barbeque next Sunday and I want to donate a case to them.

CenTexTim said...

I like the way you think.

PoppaJ said...

I'll go you one better. The other day I picked up a package of bacon-ham. IIRC it was from Eckridge.

CenTexTim said...

Bacon-ham ... Yummm...