Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Quick Hits 2014.01.22

Struggling to come up with anything original and meaningful, so here's a potpourri of miscellaneous items. Enjoy.


That's going to leave a mark:

Talking about the dangers football players face from concussions, obama had this to say.
"I would not let my son play pro football..."
In response, Mark Levin laid a verbal hurt on the prez.
"Well let me tell you something Mr. President. I wouldn’t let my son be an ambassador under you. I’d much rather that he played football."


I should have posted this for MLK day.


(H/T Doug Ross)



Frequent Flier's Wet Dream




This Woman Should Be Put In Charge Of Detroit (Seriously)


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good ones! And Carson is DEAD ON!!!

CenTexTim said...

Too bad more people don't listen to him.