Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Funnies 2014.06.08

Went to our daughter's high school graduation ceremony yesterday. We're very proud of her, but what she doesn't understand is that this is not the end, it's just the beginning...


I'll be honest. I did not graduate at the top of my class. In fact, I was so close to the bottom, my sheepskin had a tail.

A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells hundreds of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success.

Commencement speeches were invented largely in the belief that students should never be released into the world until they have been properly sedated.

High School is a lot like toilet paper - you only miss it when its gone.

My school was so tough the school newspaper had an obituary section.






That last one is very, very true...

1 comment:

Steve D said...

Uh huh - shouldn't the graduate be the one congratulated for making it through his graduation ceremony. I've yet to meet a kid that enjoyed it,or a parent that didn't.