Friday, July 11, 2014

Overwhelmed

There's so much nonsense going on in this country right now that it's overwhelmed my ability to keep up with it, much less comment on it. So I'm just going to address each topic with a picture, because a picture is worth a thousand words.

Shootings in Chicago reignite the gun control debate:



Illegal immigrants swarm across our southern border, reigniting the immigration reform debate:



SCOTUS rules on whether or not closely-held companies have the right to follow their religious beliefs, reigniting the 'war on women' debate:



Federal agencies continue to throw up obstacles that shackle businesses:



Stupid and immature people have attained positions of power, to our everlasting grief:




We are surrounded by useless people and things:



Finally, we are inundated with pointless emails and texts:



I feel better now. As a bonus, my in-basket has been reduced.

Have a good weekend, and don't let the bastards grind you down!

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

You owe me a new keyboard... :-) Enjoy the week32023567= 9hq5gvQ%HTB

CenTexTim said...

See 'because I'm an adult' above... ;-)